Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

vou atualizando o blog mas mais devagar - I'm updating the blog but more slowly

Obrigado a todos que por aqui passaram , por motivos de ordem pessoal não vou de momento fazer as atualizações mais devagar : Obrigado espero que entendam , qualquer assunto : pedromanuelfmr@gmail.com
Thanks to everyone who passed through here, for personal reasons , I'm updating the blog but more slowly, any subject:
 pedromanuelfmr@gmail.com
Deixo aqui umas palavras que me tocaram muito no coração , palavras essas escritas á muitos anos no seu blog pessoal uma autora . Esse blog acabou mas ainda lá ficaram as palavras escritas por ela e  faço delas as minhas palavras :

 Pois é, matei o Incancellabile!! ( nome desse blog )
Já não há razão para o manter vivo...a época é de mudança!!
Por aqui, muito escrevi, senti e até nem senti....
Por aqui poderam testemunhar alguns dos momentos mais importantes da minha Vida e momentos que nada disseram...

Deixei lágrimas, sorrisos, gargalhadas, pensamentos, imagens,medos, mas no fundo só resto Eu...eu e ...momentos...retalhos da Vida de uma Mulher que queria agarrar o Mundo com as duas mãos, mas que aprendeu que são necessárias quatro para isso acontecer com êxito.

Deixo aqui umas últimas palavras e votos de Felicidade para todos que as lerem.


Nesse tempo em 1998 /9 havia uma bolgsfera mais saudável , uma comunicação grande entre os blogs e autores , . O digital estava a dar os primeiros passos , e havia muito poucos fotografos profissionasi a fotografar em digital e e eu já andava nestas brincadeiras . Agora cansei-me , farto de opiniões de marcas e objetivas , não sei ando desiludido com isto tudo até comigo mesmo . Cumprimentos .
Afinal publiquei uma foto que fiz ao final do dia , assim daquelas a lá minute até com uma compacta
que levava no bolso ..... 
Thanks to everyone who passed through here, for personal reasons I will not at this time make any update, post photos to other sites, or comment: Thanks hopefully understand any subject: pedromanuelfmr
gmail.comThanks to everyone who passed through here, Reasons for personal I will not at this time make any update, post photos to other sites, or comment: Thanks hopefully understand any subject: pedromanuelfmr
gmail.comDeixo here some words that touched me very much at heart, these words will be written in many years his personal blog. This blog is over but still there were the words written by her (author) on this blog that I do them my words:

Yeah, I killed Incancellabile! (Name of this blog) There is no more reason to stay alive ... the time is changing! Around here, I wrote a lot, and even felt or felt here .... For witness some of the most important moments of my life moments and said nothing ... I left
 tears, smiles, laughter, thoughts, images, fears, but at the
background I. .. I just rest and ... moments ... Patchwork Life of a Woman
I wanted to grab the world with both hands, but he learned that are
takes four to make it happen with êxito.Deixo here some last words and wishes for happiness to all who read them.
At that time in 1998/9 was a bolgsfera healthier, great communication between bolgs and authors. The digital was taking its first steps, and there were very few photographers in professionaI shooting in digital and and I have walked in these games. Now I tired, tired of brands and objective opinions, do not know walk up disillusioned with it all myself. Greetings. Finally published a photo I made at the end of the day, so to those there with a minute to compactaque carried in the pocket ..... 


http://olhares.sapo.pt/pmalheiros e      http://www.1000imagens.com/foto.asp?id=01148478091229&d=0&t=&p=1